The Vinery Café
Back in 2015 we had a vision, that our Victorian Vinery, rather than sitting empty could become our very own café. In 2016, we realised our dream and opened our Vinery Cafe.
Our Vinery Café serves up four dishes a day, our menu changes every few days ensuring that you’ll always find something different rather than the same old menu. With an emphasis on healthy and seasonal eating, we usually offer a soup with the best garlic bread (you have to try it!), tarts with a selection of interesting salads with plenty of vegetarian options each day plus plenty to satisfy those that do eat meat.
For anyone with food intolerances, we have gluten free options, in fact our best selling cakes are gluten free and we’re happy to cater for special dietary requirements, even better if you let us know in advance of your visit.
On Sundays, we serve roast lunches with all the trimmings, our meat is supplied by our neighbours at Park Farm. We also offer our usual menu on Sundays.
Please phone 01580 752752 to make a booking.
Breakfast served Tuesday to Friday from 8.30am to 10.30am, Saturdays 9.30am to mid-day and Sundays 10am to mid-day.
- Walled Nursery Granola - with honey from our own hives, fresh fruit and Greek yoghurt.
- 4 American style pancakes
With seasonal fruit, Greek yoghurt and Walled Nursery Honey
With Bacon and maple syrup
- Vinery Classic Breakfast – Poached eggs, rocket, cherry tomatoes, avocado and halloumi on sour dough toast
- Poached Free Range Eggs – on buttered sour dough toast
- Eggs & Bacon – poached free range eggs on buttered sour dough toast with crispy, smoked, Park Farm Bacon
simple, seasonal, healthy and delicious
Please click on the images below to see more detail.