The Vinery Café
Back in 2015 we had a vision, that our Victorian Vinery, rather than sitting empty could become our very own café. In 2016, we realised our dream and opened our Vinery Cafe.
We are great believers in keeping it simple, we serve up to four dishes a day with an emphasis on seasonal and healthy food. Our menu changes every few days meaning you won’t see the same old dishes day in, day out. We usually offer a delicious soup with Lighthouse Bakery bread, exceptional savoury tarts with a selection of interesting salads, in the winter we have warming casseroles and in the summer we offer Vinery Ploughmans or charcuterie boards.
For anyone with food intolerances, we have gluten free options, in fact our bestselling cakes are gluten free and we’re happy to cater for special dietary requirements, it helps us hugely if you let us know in advance of your visit.
We do host supper clubs in the warmer months, these always sell out, to find out what we’re offering when, please join our gardening club by emailing us on email@example.com
Served until 11am - Tuesday to Friday, until mid-day on Saturdays and Sundays
- Vinery Bacon Sandwich streaky bacon in Lighthouse Bakery Sourdough Toast
- American style pancakes or Belgian Waffle with maple syrup £6.50 or with streaky Bacon and maple syrup
- Avocado Smash on a toasted Bagel with a sprinkle of chilli flakes & dressed leaves
- Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Bagel with dressed leaves
- Croissant – choose from plain or almond with butter £2.50 or with jam or marmalade
- Lighthouse Bakery Sourdough Toast with butter
or choose from Preserves, Berry Jam, Marmalade or Marmite £3.50
simple, seasonal, healthy and delicious
Please click on the images below to see more detail.