We are opening up our nursery for one night a month, come along and soak up the atmosphere of our gem of a walled garden, then sit down in our candlelit Vinery for a four course feast!
7.30pm arrival for 8pm sit down, the evening should last until approximately 10.30pm should you wish to organise a taxi.
Friday July 27th - Spanish Fiesta
- Gambas Al Ajillo (Garlic Prawns) with Alioi & Breads
- Amuse-Bouche - Bloody Gazpacho Shot with Salted Rim & Celery Stick and Gilda ta Pintxo (Olive, Anchovy, Cornichon & Guindilla Chillies)
- Vinery Paella with Chicken Prawn, Mussels, Squid & Chorizo
served with a Fennel, Watercress & Lemon salad
- Crema Catalana
- Tea/Coffee with a sweet petit four
Friday 24th August - A Cornish Seaside Supper
- Half a pint of Garlic & Herb Butter Black Tiger Prawns with Pumpernickel Bread
- Amuse-Bouche - Cornish Scallop with a Salsa Verde
- Fresh Sea Bream with Samphire and a Saffron Hollandaise served with Herby Cornish Potatoes and home grown Green Beans.
- A Posh 99 (posh) Cone with flake, fresh Strawberries & Coulis
- Tea & Coffee with Petit Fours
Friday 28th September - Arabian Knights
- Vine leaves with Homous, Baba Ganoush, roasted Cumin Flatbreads & Crudités
- Amuse-Bouche - Watermelon Granite with Rosewater, mint & Lemon
- Spiced Lamb Tagine with Jewelled Rice with Turmeric, Spiced Chickpeas, Pomegranates, Aubergines Roasted in Honey & Olive oil, Zingy Fattoush Salad, Beetroot, Greek Yoghurt Dill, Mint & Douka
- Lebanese Rosewater & Pistachio Cheesecake
- Tea & Coffee with Baklava
(Price excludes drinks, we have our range of Chapel Down wines, beers and ciders available).
£42.50 per person, £25.00 deposit required per person at time of booking.
Call 01580 752752 to make your booking and pay your deposit.
Vegetarian dishes will be available as an alternative, this must be stated at time of booking along with any other dietary requirements.
Taxis must be pre- booked, (it’s very unlikely you’ll be able to get one on the night otherwise)