- Wednesday 13th September 11am
- Saturday 16th September 11am
- Wednesday 20th September 11am
- Saturday 23rd September 11am
- Wednesday 27th September 11am
- Wednesday 11th October 11am
- Saturday 14th October 11am
- Wednesday 18th October 11am
- Saturday 21st October 11am
Now that work is well underway rebuilding our Carnation House, Cucumber House , Pelargonium House and Hot House, come along for a FREE tour of our important heritage site.
Emma Davies, co-owner of TheWalled Nursery will show you around the building works, explaining how the glasshouses are being rebuilt with a behind the scenes tour of the nursery and information about the exciting future plans for the nursery.
No need to book, just turn up, if you then go on to have lunch in our Vinery Café, we’ll give you a free drink to go with your meal.
Tuesday 25th October to Sunday 30th October, 10am to 4pm every day.
£5 per child includes pumpkin to carve and take home, no need to book, just turn up.
Always very popular, enjoy pumpkin bowling, pumpkin trail and much more…plenty of fun for primary aged kids.