Story telling with Santa
Christmas is Santa’s busiest time of year and he is exhausted! But nothing perks him up more (apart from a glass of port and a mince pie) than telling Christmas stories to a gaggle of excited children! Santa at The Walled Nursery however is not your usual Santa: he is the REAL Father Christmas, full of mischief and cheekiness and easily led astray by giggling children egging him on to be outrageous!
- Saturday, 9 Dec 2017 3:30pm - 4pm
- Wednesday, 13 Dec 2017 4pm - 4:30pm
- Saturday, 16 Dec 2017 3:30pm - 4pm
Get into the Christmas spirit and join us for half an hour of fun-packed storytelling the likes of which you’ve never before experienced!
£7.50 per child to include Santa’s storytelling, hot chocolate, biscuits and a Christmas gift.
Book HERE >>>
With the kids safely (and noisily) occupied, frazzled Mums, Dads and grandparents can take a well-earned break and enjoy our Vinery Café and Shop bursting with Christmas gifts.
- Wednesday 13th September 11am
- Saturday 16th September 11am
- Wednesday 20th September 11am
- Saturday 23rd September 11am
- Wednesday 27th September 11am
- Wednesday 11th October 11am
- Saturday 14th October 11am
- Wednesday 18th October 11am
- Saturday 21st October 11am
Now that work is well underway rebuilding our Carnation House, Cucumber House , Pelargonium House and Hot House, come along for a FREE tour of our important heritage site.
Emma Davies, co-owner of TheWalled Nursery will show you around the building works, explaining how the glasshouses are being rebuilt with a behind the scenes tour of the nursery and information about the exciting future plans for the nursery.
No need to book, just turn up, if you then go on to have lunch in our Vinery Café, we’ll give you a free drink to go with your meal.